Hello Crisis Lab 4.0 Participant,
Thank you for making the 4th Annual Crisis Communications Conference a success. Despite the many challenges of 2020, I believe this event will have a positive impact.
Click on each image to view the speaker’s presentation/talk.
Conference Freebies, Updates, and Reminders
- Included in your registration is a free 30-minute crisis communications coaching session – you can book yours here now
- Want to learn more about preparedness? Book a free 30-minute exercise design and planning session with us today
- SAVE THE DATE – 5th Annual Crisis Communications Conference for Public Sector and Non-Profit Organizations, March 4+5, 2021 – Early-bird registration available now
- Bernard Gauthier’s book can be found here: https://www.amazon.ca/Strategic-Communication-Canada-Effective-Campaigns/dp/1773380761/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bernard+gauthier&qid=1591805912&sr=8-1
- The book that was mentioned during Shawna Bruce’s session can be found here: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/the-unthinkable-who-survives-when/9780307352903-item.html?ikwid=the+unthinkable&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0#algoliaQueryId=f7931ec4eccf46a09d0c3690ec07e75b
- For more resources, templates, and information go here: https://gcmatters.ca/resources/crisis-emergency-management/
- Handout from Shawna Bruce’s presentation: Crisis Lab Handout – Shawna Bruce